Monday, December 6, 2010

ABUSED (continued):


"Just give in, just give in..." I tried to make those words stick as though they were part of a spell. Maybe if I repeated them that many times they would let me adapt to the surroundings and hopefully get through the night. 


But the lights went dim, a uncomfortable silence filled the room but I paid special attention to some strategically placed cages, hoping to see if some hot girls would come out of them.


A handsome cloud of smoke invaded the stage and two tall half-naked men with silver body paint slowly emerged; each wore a rabbit´s head with notoriously tall ears. Hmm, this part didn´t surprise me in the least, but what actually did was that they also had the infinity symbol in their foreheads...just like the mysterious creature that Caroline spewed out of her mouth.


"Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house. Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse,
my stockings were hung in the chimney without care,
hoping naughty St. Nick would be there...
Now Crasher! now, Dancer! now, Prancer and  Big Big Vixen!

On, Comet! On, Cupid! on, on Donna and Glitzen!
Get down on the floor! to the top of the wall!
Now dance away! Dance away! Dance away all!


His eyes-how they twinkled! his dimples how merry!

His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry!
His droll little mouth was drawn up like a bow,
And the fur on his back was as white as the snow.
When I tried to kiss-a-kiss-a-kiss him I thought he was a gonner,
he was SO hot, hot, hot, but um, go easy on the eyeliner, sugar!


Droogie tampered that beloved poem at the same time that she treated her dancers like fake reindeer and grabbed a sort of glamorized whip. She was literally dressed to kill; a sort of Clockwork Orange inspired, black leather outfit with a set of ridiculously tall stilettos, her makeup was simple but her eyelashes were intentionally larger...and she still managed to dance and prance around all night. Now that I realized she was shorter than I recall, it seemed even more obvious as she stood beside her partners.


They progressively removed their rabbit´s heads and they had even more makeup than Droogie herself, which reminded me by the way of that Annie Lennox video from the 90s , No More I Love Yous.


The rabbit models didn´t speak a single word, yet they held picket signs with apparently naughty and nice words on them. 


Droogie paused for a moment and proposed a game, "so, how NAUGHTY or how NICE have you been this year, my little droogs? Let´s find out, shall we?!"


And this is where things got a little bit out of hand I´m a tad embarrassed to write them...


(continued):

No comments:

Post a Comment