Thursday, December 16, 2010

"My, you´re certainly hooked up this morning, are you?" said my unconditional Edith, who came to greet me while I was lost in my living room ´rearranging´ a very popular page.

"Why do you say that?" I answered with another question.

"Well, it´s very, very unusual that you spend so much time on a social network; it has been roughly about an hour already."

"So what if I did?, Punish me...I´ve been a very, very bad boy."

"Not really, you gave me this heart, remember?" she said playfully pointing at her neck. "Besides, that was even more valuable than the other gifts you gave me."

"Ah, yes, it´s evidence..."

"Really? I heard that before...oh, yes, the painting of the blue dog you made before we went to the party!"

"Hmm," I said placing my hand upon my chest, "That´s evidence as well; sharp intuition, very sharp and it turns out that it worked wonders! Now I know exactly what to do!"

I asked her to sit down politely so she could patiently observe the next project I had my hands on...in the good sense of the word.

"This is a secret group..."

"I believe it is indeed..."

"It´s not that simple to be part of a secret group, what do they have in common anyway?"

"Only they know, only will they truly understand because they are prepared to listen, they will help us change the world like never before. They are thinkers, artists, singers, poets, dancers and many more who every night live in the same playground..." I acted sort of mesmerized.

"How deep..."

"I found a tiny muse, she used to be the owner of that locket, C.K., Caroline King...our mystery roommate, of course, the question that remains is what does she want from us?"

"Us?"

"Yes...look further."

Edith reviewed the members of my elite group...and she was in it.

"How did you, you added me just like that?"

"You should be pickier with your passwords by the way."

"Fine, I´ll change it, but why do you want to be here?"

"Welcome to The Thousand...when we get past that very same number of members I will have proven my point."

"Which is?"

"I may horribly mad, my dear, I may be gifted, but then again, I´m not the only one, we´re not the only ones...tell me something...are you cold?"

"Ha, a little bit, are you?"

"Feel my hands..."

"Funny, they seem warmer now, how come?"

"Because I feel in peace, aren´t you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment