Saturday, December 4, 2010

ABUSED

"Come, come now, my little droogies, let's make this night a real horrorshow! No glum faces or I'll for sure shive you to bits!"

Those words came from the woman of the hour herself, Ms. Droogie.

Thus my mesmerizing, unforgettable evening began this way.

I didn't frequent the parties at SoHo very much, in fact I heard some very tall tales about the rich and famous and now thanks to the magic tricks I came up with. It turns out that it was a small world after all and I met some old I faces back from college.

What really attracted me was the personal invitation that Droogie handed out had high design from top to bottom.Her image was that of a bleeding eye with too much eyeliner, which explains why she became obsessed with one of my paintings with the similar theme. As I opened to my surprise the hour in which she was set to appear at the SoHo Grand Hotel was 11 0´clock, stating,

" all hallows rise at 11, don´t be late."
At this point the coincidences between started to become more evident, so I decided to picture my visions like this huge wave and I was just standing in the way waiting to be invaded by them, "just give in, give in..."

ARE YOU READY?

"Yeah, sure, I´m ready, girl. I´ve always been ready," I answered back to Edith. She was a dream come true; she wore the classic little black dress which revealed her well chiseled shoulders. She knew very well I liked to see that , so it meant that it would keep me on a leash for the rest of the evening.

(continued):

No comments:

Post a Comment