Sunday, December 19, 2010

CHILDERMAS (continued).

Oh great, so now Droogie found out since I had her in my contacts and forwarded the "sad" news , so mostly all of her fans, so in a matter of let´s say another two hours the subject #rabbitisdead became a trending topic.

"Oh no, now she put tweeted it and you know what that means, " said Edith somewhat concerned .

"No, I´m truly afraid that I ignore how this works, but go right ahead my dear," I said while I was lying on my favorite couch laughing like an idiot.

"I got an idea! Why don´t I upload a picture to prove that he´s alive?" I proposed.

"That won´t work!" replied Edith. "They´ll think it´s old."

"How ´bout a video?"

"No, it´s the same thing, but I have an even better idea..."

So she suggested that I did some kind of public video chat to apologize. This was the very first time I did this, but it was hilarious. I had 11000 visits within one hour.

"Hey, there it´s me, the rabbit killer. I´m sorry for attempting to murder my own kind. It won´t happen again. Happy Childermas everyone."

I loved these comments,

What kind of viral joke is this, killing ur own kind? Are u some kind of cannibal? zuprboi


hahaha LOL I think this rocks! Thank God Scraps is alive. Luv ya. Laura


Meh, what one does for attention. U must be incredibly bored in there. mike


Mr. Black rules!!!! He´s freaking insane. mikester.

It just occurred to me that one famous person is connected to another potentially famous person a innocent rumor turns into actual news, silly rabbit.

(continued).

No comments:

Post a Comment