Wednesday, December 8, 2010

CONFIDENT

I played to win. Whatever happened last night I did it to get in full control, not because I was experimenting new forms of pleasure. Besides, Edith was already aware of that as she began to go out with me, so she was slightly surprised, not jealous just surprised.

I sensed the power in these goddamn creatures of the night and instead of being a victim I acted with incredible confidence as I was ready to step into something even greater. They say I may have risked my reputation but they ignored that I manipulated the situation in order to win Droogie´s respect and attract other vermin which would mean more potential customers. By next year I would have them eating out of my hand. The question was now, was I risking too much already, was I crossing some invisible line, was I being faithful to that stupid mantra mentioned earlier that being an artist I could get away with it?

Hence, Edith still craved that fearlessness in me. I looked at her and knew she was more conquerable than ever because of what she experienced back there, so we both gave in made love like mad rabbits.

I was in control alright.

(continued).

No comments:

Post a Comment