Saturday, December 18, 2010

CHILDERMAS

"Your rabbit is dead, I´m truly sorry...I did all I could, sorry bro. Fly."

Oh, no way! This got me so pissed off but just then I remembered it was December 28th and it was this guy´s dirty habit to always play jokes on me, so it turns out it wasn´t true, so I went to pick him up. He also told me my little critter had too much personality it was starting to behave like I did.

I felt moved by this idea so I thought it would be nice to reprise this same prank on my social networks to see my follower´s reaction. In a matter of let´s say, about two hours, the rumor spread like some hideous disease.

One comment said:

"Awww, I´m so heart broken, Adrian, my most sincere condolences.."

or this one:

"HE IS TRULY IRREPLACEABLE."

or

"Need some help burying it? Just don´t flush it yet!"

The worst thing is that Edith found out because she reads my updates as well and then she came to me and said all cranky,

"Don´t you have anything better to do? Scraps is right here with us!"

"No,no wait don´t post that yet!" I told her laughing hysterically.

"Oh, I see, you´re doing that thing again like last year, huh? Just like April Fool´s Day..."

"Exactly. Just play along and no one gets hurt."

"Except for your child, of course..."

But this day was just starting...

(continued).

No comments:

Post a Comment