Wednesday, December 1, 2010

USED

Every word Ava said to me was true, but she certainly didn´t prepare for this, and I think no person in this Earth is prepared either. All this time, all this time a child´s hand was guiding mine to paint these things? But at the same time, they were my memories, not only hers! What´s worse is that I was beginning to think that Edith was losing confidence in me, so I was pretty much on my own. Still, I couldn´t complain, the sex wasn´t bad; fulfilling yet at the same time heartless. Her eyes looked dim, lifeless, like I was abused; I just wanted someone to tell me everything was gonna be alright but here is like she acted the same way Lisa would have done. She didn´t act gently as usual, I almost begged her to stop...



"I think we should stop for a while, " I said urgently.

"Why, don´t you want me now, baby?..."

"I, I just don´t feel completely focused on this right now."

"Well, I do."

"But I don´t!...it´s just not right."

"What are you talking about? You love me, don´t you? Why won´t you let me touch you?!"

"You feel like you´re possessed or something, you´re not acting like yourself, therefore it´s...it´s wrong to do it with someone I don´t fully trust."

Edith, or whoever the Hell it was laughed cynically, "like my dark side, probably?" she said as she kept pressing against the bed and kissing my neck again and again.

"OK, fine, rape me for all I care, but don´t do something you´ll regret later..."

"You talk too much..." I couldn´t see her now, she was too busy down below pleasuring me. My only hope now would be that I would talk to the real Edith tomorrow morning, if I survived until tomorrow, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment