Thursday, November 18, 2010

THE 99 LEVELS OF HELL

Who the Hell dreams about doing things on their computer? That´s the geekiest thing I could possibly think about? I hate having a virtual social life because it heavily injures my passion for creation. However I must address those who worship my exploits or else they´ll think I´m the biggest, most selfish, non-approachable douchebag...well you get the point.

I stopped responding to those little witch bitch stalkers who keep oversympathizing copying most of the things I do; having rabbits being the most common. I didn´t mind however I feared that I was going to slowly turn into some cliché. By the way, I got the message that Ritual was being bought, no exotic girl this time, but yes a modestly eccentric Jewish gentleman, who happened to be a close friend of Feivel. Yay, me.

Getting back to the point I had another dream, if you can call it that way about a girl who was downloading some files in her computer. She labeled them as the 99 Levels of Hell. To my knowledge Dante himself swooped down to find only nine circles, well I guess here accuracy doesn´t count. Did you know you can´t do math in dreams? That happens because technically these silly, fucked up images come from the right side of the brain while the left side is the one that reasons and abstracts information? That´s a damn shame.

Anyway, the girl stored her files into tiny virtual containers which formed a sort of beehive; I must have seen very deep into the future because I´m coming up with a sort of advanced technology. She said she was almost done reading the all the 99 manuscripts, only two or three were missing. Edith, good old Edith said that it might mean a sign of being more introspective. Ironically, she was working on her thesis at the same time and she was explaining me about how a simple manifestation of art if handled in the right way can help connect people with the authors as a means of self improvement and enlightment. It doesn´t necessarily imply that by this we would start a new religion or anything like that but perhaps we may have touched some minds and made some serious changes. What was this again? December 15th; only ten days ´til Christmas, I´m still not into it.


No comments:

Post a Comment