Friday, November 5, 2010

RABBIT SEASON

"I have a feeling somebody´s watching me Mikester," I sat down and started chatting with my old friend on my laptop. "Well, but don´t act like you´re all fucked up man, why do you ask that?"

"I don´t know how to explain it. It´s like saying, "I inspired somebody to do create something and that OK. But what´s really freaking me out is that somehow they have managed to think exactly the same way I do."

"Like when there´s a coincidence, you mean?" wrote Mikester with silly worried smileys.

"Well, yes. I keep reading these comments in my page of people who say they think the same way I do. Call it sympathize or ass-kissing but even sometimes they describe events similar to my everyday life and they put them before mine happen."

"Jeez, calm down. Is it real?" typed Mikester.

"I´m afraid so. There´s a thing called a psychic link. Now, I´m too much into the supernatural but it haunts me. They say I could, at some point share that link because I´m a sort of empathetic person. Anyway, your show kicked ass."

"Oh yeah, so did yours! So is it true that Droogie wants your paintings?"

"Yes. I have a strong curiosity to see her in person..."

"Doesn´t everybody, they all wonder what outrageous getup she´s gonna wear next..."

"Mikester..."

"What is it?"

"Ever since I started including rabbits in my work things have started to get pretty goddamn weird. Even my girlfriend says I´m not suffering from an anxiety attack."

"Well, suppose there is a strong theory that it causes some side effect on people. But then let´s say not all people experience the same thing. It´s like the time when they blamed it on videogame violence. They still couldn´t prove anything and what did they do? Rating system, that´s what."

"But the problem is you can´t rate art..." I said.

"True. Angry parents could just call it obscene. But then if you place it on a museum it´s culture! You can get away with it. Therefore, I would find it incredibly hard that your rabbit paintings could harm anybody. Still, keep an eye on things, my friend; you never know what fucked up creep might try something..."

"Gotcha. Gotta go, heaven´s waiting..."

"OK!!! Have fun with the misses..."

Oh, I was having fun alright. It´s rabbit season...sorry Santa, move over.



No comments:

Post a Comment