Tuesday, November 23, 2010

THE GIRL WITH THE SPIRAL HEART TATTOO

I wasn´t possessed but I felt the urge to go outside and look at the Full Moon. It has been already about two months since I came out here thinking I was losing my mind over nothing. No wait, it was something, a huge ass of a deal. I never saw myself as an average person working exhaustively from nine to five. Still, at that time I was up to my ears in work that I felt I was about to explode and wanted to jump.

When you become a workaholic you realize that it becomes your relationship, therefore you stop paying attention to the ones you love. I was behaving that way and almost ruined it all with Edith even though we´ve been living together for a few years. If it weren´t for the fact that we have so much in common...but you may probably know how that phrase ends anyway.

You know what´s weird? I keep saying that I´m not God and I don´t wanna be but then again they keep flooding me with comments in my blog, as if I was going to give a straight answer someday. Besides that, pictures about my new tattoo leaked somehow and now they love me more. Actually, some fans want to sympathize and share their ink with the rest of the world.

There was this one girl, more or less my age who owned a spiral heart tattoo located on the back of her left shoulder. I immediately remembered that day they came to interview for the magazine and wonder if there´s any actual connection. I think I´ll probably ask her why did she get it in the first place but I don´t wanna get too involved or Edith will be getting pretty darn suspicious. A man´s laptop is a world of mysteries that must never be explored by women; there are sharks in there with very sharp teeth, and lots of nudie pics, why not? Nah, just kidding.

"Is everything alright?" said Edith as she came outside. "That´s a gorgeous moon, it´s so chasmic, don´t you think?"

"Yes, it is. It´s one of those rare gifts people stop and look at."

"That´s because they take it for granted, but in other hand it reminds me of something else..." she whispered to me.

"And what´s that?" I asked in a very naïve way.

"Don´t ever take our relationship for granted..."

No comments:

Post a Comment