Sunday, November 14, 2010

THE TWO FACES OF EDITH (continued):

"Just tell me where it hurts the most so that can pick any other part," I said to Fly while he prepared the needles.

"Do you really wanna know?" he replied. "From my experiences, the sides...happy now?"

"Excellent.." I continued giving a sinister smile. "Then let´s place it there..."

"Are you absolutely sure? May I remind you this is your first time..."

"You make it sound so creepy. I´ve been through worse pain, my gigantinormous friend."

Edith was in the back just staring with a smirk on her face while she crossed her arms. "I´m not saying anything, I´m just observing."

"That´s not good, Adrian, she´s not supporting you..." said Fly.

"That´s OK," I said with a more relieved tone. "She does that a lot." The design was laid out with a stencil very carefully so that I had no trouble showing it off every once in a while.

JUST RELAX...

I slowly closed my eyes and rested upon my right side. As soon as I felt the needles kicking in the pain suddenly decided go the other way around and I felt a strange pleasuring sensation, almost orgasmic I believe. Then after a while it felt sore, very sore, like I had been hit with a baseball bat several times...

"Are you doing alright?" asked Fly energetically. "If you want you can rest awhile."

"No..." I answered all sort of dazed and confused. "I´m alright, please continue..."

"Hell yeah..."

For a while I lost complete consciousness. My mind traveled back to the place in Chelsea. Again I saw a cross drawn on a rusty wall for a matter of seconds and at the same time I began to feel a huge sting, yet I refused to open my eyes; my vision continued.



Little by little my body began to appear in that wall instead of the cross. I laid my hand upon my chest as blood was dripping through me like wet paint...this was rather familiar for I´ve had experienced this before, yet, not everything around me was soaked. My left side was intact yet I could notice what seemed like a tiny bruise, so it kept growing and growing like a black hole. It burned and the same time it felt cold like rain water. It was so intense and thought that it would never stop.

Finally, thousands of tiny pins were thrown on my side all at the same time, as if someone deliberately dropped them there. Still the pain began to get more intense, as the pins morphed into needles and they were all biting and piercing and penetrating and...ouch.

"Are we done yet?" I timidly asked Fly.

"Oh yes. Do you wanna take a look at it in the mirror?"

I couldn´t believe it. My design was gorgeous. A stylized black going across my super pale skin. I had become a living canvas indeed. The question that my partner in crime Fly asked me next was, "Would I stop with just one, or would I continue to splatter my work all over myself?" We will see. In the meantime I begged Edith for an approval she whispered, "I´d never thought I´d say this but, why didn´t you do this before? You definitely look even better!" And then she embraced and gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek. We gazed at our reflections and felt like we went over some strange, mystic ritual because she felt truly unfolded. I think I´d reached touched her dark side.



(continued)...

No comments:

Post a Comment