Wednesday, November 17, 2010

EASY ON THE EYELINER....

Droogie went nuts over her latest acquisition Easy On The Eyeliner that she asked us for permission to turn this into one her songs for her upcoming album. Some of the lyrics she had already worked out,

Everyone looks hot in eyeliner...


She e-mailed me that proposal, so I went, "Sure, why the Hell not?" I was becoming a trend faster than I thought ; I guess. Also , Edie, or Edith was gonna be alright; she was just overcoming some issues from the past. So we figured that it was best to visit my folks back in Elyria for Christmas; she was growing distant from her own family for a while which in real life means a LONG while. I couldn´t blame her; she´s worked so hard all her life and still they don´t appreciate her enough, it´s like she was adopted and her brother wasn´t that great either.

I made her talk to Scraps because that makes me feel sometimes more comfortable rather than talking what she taught me. I might feel like going a little bit mad every now and then, but that´s supposed to be part of my job while on the other hand she was out of control. I´m on the driver´s seat now.

No comments:

Post a Comment