Saturday, November 20, 2010

A SERIOUS CASE OF DÉJÁ VU

"So what do you think of it?" texted my dear friend Droogie who was becoming little by little one of my biggest fans. She WAS already planning to make a video out of her song Easy On The Eyeliner, not ready yet, just a concept.

"You might laugh if I tell you this.." I continued in our private chat online.

"Why? I enjoy everything you say..."

"Look at you, you´re already starting to sound like a fan...should I tell you or not?"

"C´mon, I promise I won´t make fun!"

She sent me a concept storyboard made by some designer that worked for her in a ensemble called Hell´s Closet. They came up with most of the costumes and look for Droogie. She considered like The Factory that Andy Warhol once had...but they´re not there yet.

"It´s great, I love it! I couldn´t say anything bad about it but..."

"Like you´re such an expert! What is it?"

"Alright. Just after our encounter in real life I began to have these very interesting dreams related to rabbits. I was surrounded by these tall beautiful girls and they were all wearing masks. Little by little each one took it off and exclaimed, "I am the Rabbit! I am the Rabbit!"

She stopped typing for a while...

"Are you there?"

"Yes, it´s just that it´s the same idea I sent you...that is SO amazing, do you realize that we actually made a connection?"

"Everybody wants to connect with me, but I can clearly see now that you have been selected by my unconscious to take part in my dreams."

"LOL, that sounds like fun, maybe we will bump into each other sometime..."

"Yeah, not to be rude but are you a natural blonde?"

"Yes, I am."

"There, that explains it! I have seen you before!"

"No way!, so it´s like you predicted that I would come into your life? Are you like one of those psychics like they show online?"


"I could suprsise you if you´d like, I´m full of tricks."

"Great! Say, would you like to join me sometime this week? I´m throwing a pre-Christmas party and I´ll be singing along with Debbie; she´s my cousin."

"I don´t know; I´m not that much a fan, I hardly know your stuff..."

"Then let me send you my stuff...but you have to come, we should SO do things together! Work I mean."

"Right, work..."

"What were you thinking then if not WORK?"

"The same thing you were thinking, I guess that proves our connection..."

"Silly rabbit...tricks are..."

"Are for kids! See, I knew what you were gonna write, I´m right again."

"I have to go now. See you soon, bless you! :) :) :) "

I´m so happy! Droogie invited me to a private party. By the way I was being sarcastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment