Thursday, November 4, 2010

BLANK MIND

Augh, after I settled my social affairs today I came back with the most awful headache I could never imagine. Edith also told me I´ve been carrying a lot of anxiety lately and that you exaggerate every little thing. That reminded me of the episodes Alice used to have when she changed size. And so because my perception of things was way over the top I had to calm down in order to understand what was really going on.

YOU HAVE TO STOP WAKING UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, DEAR.

"I´m not so sure about that since it´s against my will, " I answered politely. We were in the middle of the living room attempting to relax. She handed me over some wine which worked pretty well to warm me up.

OF COURSE, NOT. YOU CAN DO IT, YOU´RE JUST MAKING A BIG SCANDAL OVER NOTHING.

And so she made me notice; I mean, why was I waking up at 3 AM anyway? I was accustomed to sleep at least 7 to 8 hours. Now I sleep every two hours; could it be that I was becoming more hyperactive like my rabbit?

They also explained to me that in order to bring down the headache I needed to think about nothing, a blank mind, unreal because I´m supposed to be creative all the time, how was that gonna happen? Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment