Monday, November 1, 2010

WICKED

I'm not an idiot although some people may have that opinion about me. After having spent an interesting afternoon with my festive newfound friend Fly and his fetish loving ex-girlfriend´s pics to my surprise Edith had a rather strange suggestion.

WICKED, YOU KNOW THAT MUSICAL, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN IT?

"Heard of it but not really, never liked musicals..."

YEAH, BUT I THINK YOU HAVEN´T GOT SCARED ENOUGH; YOU NEED SOME PASSION INJECTED IN YOUR VEINS.

"Aha! Now I´m not passionate enough, " I said amazed at Edith´s little speech. I liked what she had on, kinda of a laced black tank top, and no, she didn´t feel cold at all.

YOU WON´T FEEL SORRY, I PROMISE. HERE´S TO A MAGICAL EVENING YOU WON´T FORGET.

"Do I really ignite the dark side of you, girl?" I said as I crossed my arms. We were standing in our puny, cozy kitchen.

"You always do. Besides, this is the best way to avoid all that holiday blues since you prefer to stay inside most of the time," she answered as she hogged a tiny bowl of cheese.

"Really? I think you got your holiday´s crossed for some weird reason."

NO I DON´T. IT´S JUST THAT I LIKE TO BE ORIGINAL EVERY NOW AND THEN, CAN´T YOU TELL?

"I think you´re starting to sicken from my extravagance and you know there´s only one way to solve this..."

OH, NO, NOT AGAIN.

"Yes..." I added cynically. Next I went to one of my private sanctuaries; the wine cellar. She wasn´t very fond of drinking heavy stuff so I treated her to some exotic absinthe, because you know what they say, "absinthe makes the heart grow fonder." I only used in case of emergency, you know, for when there´s a huge need for inspiration. One sip and the world is yours.

OK...NOW IF FEEL IN THE MOOD.

"You should know that this has about roughly about 60% alcohol, but I´ve had stronger shit."

IT´S LOVELY, STILL, WHAT´S IN IT?

"It´s mostly composed of aromatic flowers, chamomile and licorice, I prefer when the licorice kicks in."

ARE YOU TRYING TO KNOCK ME OUT?

I laughed so relaxed, "No...I´m doing some of my own magic..."

OK, LET´S GO BEFORE I GO INSANE...

So she convinced me in the end to make this a sinister night surrounded by singing witches, let them sing me to sleep so that I may have some very wicked dreams...


No comments:

Post a Comment